Do you give yourself a hard time, when things don’t go to plan?
Do you want to find ways to take better care of yourself and to have more self-compassion?
Do you want to better handle challenging relationships at work and in your personal life?
If you answer YES to any of these questions – then you have come to the right place!
‘This work has changed my life. (When I started) I was scattered and disconnected from myself. Now I feel more connected, I understand my reactions better and have better relationships’ Lenka Grackova, coach
‘Ruth Friedman’s work has assisted enormously in helping me feel more safe and confident in the world. I am now much more capable of handling situations without becoming overwhelmed. She is a caring and compassionate healer and I highly recommend working with her’ Wendalyn, composer, soundhealer, writer.
‘I can only express my gratitude. It was so much more, so much deeper than I could have foreseen. Thanks to the space you, gave me to blossom in such a healing way’
Joris Eikenaar, Integration Officer, Bon
‘These sessions are deepening my understanding of what it means to be present and my ‘availability’ to others – what opens it, and when I’m not truly there’ Susan Wild, Freelance writer and storyteller
Here are some examples of the problems I could help you with:
- Dealing with a strong inner critic
- Heal challenging relationships
- Tackling stress, anxiety and burnout
- Feeling ungrounded, disconnected or isolated
- Help you to get out of your thoughts in your head and come into your whole self, and feel into your very presence
Here are some of the benefits of working with me:
- You can learn how to maintain a positive mindset, even in the face of setback
- You can learn to find emotional distance from challenging relationships, and you can find ways to transform them.
- You can dismantle stress patterns and find more ease and calm in your life
- You can learn to become better connected with yourself, your physical body and your feelings
- You can experience a deep sense of self-acceptance, of wholeness and well-being
I work in English and French