Roberta Cacciaglia ©.
Taking time for yourself has never been more important.
You have more energy.
- You stay motivated and you prioritize what’s important for you.
- You make time for the people in your life, because you care about them.
- You looking after your own health, because you know its important to you and to everything you do
- You find time for your favorite hobbies because you recognise how much you enjoy them
And when things don’t go well, you look after yourself, no matter what. You are less caught up with what other people think or do. You find your own inner state of care and calm whatever else is happening.
When you can accept yourself in the fullness of who you are, it becomes easier to accept other people for who they are too. Now that you have compassion for yourself it is easy and natural to extend that compassion to others.
My work is about helping people:
- to be kinder to themselves and to worry less
- to be more calm, centred and present
- to express who they are more clearly, and to become more visible
I also help people in transition – for example, career changes, expatriation and repatriation, learning to adapt to a new culture.
I use Focusing and a range of other tools that help people to work through the challenges they are facing.
I work in English and French.