I have been on a personal development journey most of my adult life. Here are some of the issues that I have had to address in my own life:
- Facing and then disarming a harsh inner critic that ran the show for way too long
- Anxiety, stress, and burnout
- Healing challenging relationships, in my personal and professional life
- International relocation and the transition stress that goes with it
- Over-thinking, and ruminating with thoughts going and round in my mind
I think you get the idea …….
My work is motivated by the wish to share the tools that have helped me the most, and in which I am now trained. For example:
- Relational Whole Body Focusing
- Voice Dialogues
- Transformational and Developmental Coaching
- Mindful Self Compassion
- Nervous System Regulation
- Art Therapy
You can read more about each of these tools over here
My professional background is diverse: I have worked in corporate IT, software consultancy and in the public and not for profit sectors. I have been working as a trainer in personal and professional development since 2000. Clients include the European Commission, the OSCE, Cartus Intercultural Services, UK Local government, among others
I have been working with individual private clients since 2016.
My clients include people who:
- Suffer from undue anxiety and stress
- Overthink their problems and are caught up in the stories they tell themselves
- Are dealing with burnout, or find it hard to set healthy boundaries
- Have to handle challenging relationships in their personal and professional life
- Are hard on themselves and self critical
- Are overly preoccupied with themselves and have low self-worth or self-esteem
By working with me, my clients learn practical hands-on tools that support them in their journey going forwards. They get better at practicing self-care and holding healthier boundaries. They learn to make friends with themselves in all the colours and shades of their existence. They feel more integrated and whole as a person. They find the inner peace and calm that has been eluding them.
I would be honored to accompany and guide you on your own unique journey.